Was your Minecraft account hacked?
Find out in seconds using your Hypixel stats.
What is your in-game name?
What is CaptainSonic.com?
This website will help you determie if your Minecraft account was broken into using nothing other than your Hypixel stats.
How does it work?
This site uses the Hypixel API, which provides publicly available information about when a player logs in, what games they play, and other non-personal information that can help to figure out if you've been hacked. You can disable some of what is available from Hypixel using /settings in-game.
Is my account safe?
Your account can only be broken into with your interaction. To avoid being hacked:
- If you can, migrate your Mojang account to Microsoft and enable 2-factor authentication
- Use strong, unique passwords
- Never use the same password on multiple sites. Feel free to use a password manager to help you, such as Bitwarden.
- Watch out for phishing emails! Legitimate Minecraft account-related emails will come from @minecraft.net, @mojang.com, or @microsoft.com.
- Only log into the official launcher and websites (which are minecraft.net, mojang.com, and microsoft.com).
- Do not give anyone access to your account. Too many people get banned because they let a "trusted" friend log in as them.